Friday, May 20, 2016

Payday

This is going to be a short post because my mind is all over the place
and I have dungeons and dragons in a half hour 
yes, I'm that big of a nerd
and proud.

So this concept is about the struggle of surviving on minimum wage
which to be fair, I don't exactly have to do yet
but I still have stuff to pay everyone month
and I don't make much at all
I have like a part time part time job so. 

And I also watch my boyfriend 
and my friends who are living on their own
trying to make by on what they make 
sometimes living from paycheck to paycheck

Being adult means bills
and bills suck 
I know that and I've barely dipped my toes in the process of bill paying
water, air, heat, electricity, car payments, insurance, etc
plus groceries and whatever the expenses of your hobbies or social activities
if you have money left over
or not, (credit cards suck too)

I feel like part of the reason you tend to lose friends during adulthood
is that doing things cost money
and a lot of people wont put time into finding things to do that don't cost money
but going out to eat and catch up and stuff, cost money
and as an adult you have to make decisions when it comes to money
and most times living expenses out way the social stuff. 

And if you can't find a good paying full time job in your field
you're usually stuck working for minimum wage
which is like nothing
so sometimes you have to decide what to pay 
based on importance
so you'll pay your bills
buy food to eat
pass on social stuff
and ignore any debt till another time
so the interest adds up

This concept is meant to reflect that
being giving barely any money 
and have to pick between tons of things to put that money towards

reject photos



Final Image



No comments:

Post a Comment